The ‘Where is your Soulmate’ filter has become one of the most popular on TikTok, with thousands of users trying to find their one true love – but how do you actually get it
What is the Soulmate Filter on TikTok?
The filter can be accessed via Instagram Stories and allows you to find out where your soulmate is right now.
Where is your soulmate filter on TikTok?
This filter is not available on TikTok but people have been posting these kinds of videos on TikTok. One thing you have to understand about TikTok is that people make videos on TikTok and post it there sometimes. However, sometimes people film the video on some other platform and the upload on TikTok
How to Get & Find Where is your Soulmate Filter on TikTok?
On Instagram, filters are an insanely popular feature. Some users create their own and once shared, they tend to be copied by others who upload their own video using the same filter. In this sense, Instagram filters work in a very similar way to how TikTok challenges and videos tend to go viral, with others taking a TikTok creator up on the challenge, using the same music or style, and uploading their own version of the same video.
How to Use Where is your Soulmate Filter on TikTok?
- Open the Instagram app and click on the ‘Your Story’ icon at the top of the homepage.
- Slide across all the filters at the bottom to the last one which is a picture of a magnifying glass.
- Click on this and then press another magnifying glass in the top right-hand corner.
- Type ‘Soulmate Radar’ into the search bar.
- Press ‘Try it’ and film your video using the filter.
- Save the video to your camera roll.
- Open the TikTok app and upload the video to TikTok.
Now I’d like to hear from you:
What’s your #1 takeaway from this How to get & use Where is your Soulmate filter on TikTok 2021?
Or maybe you have a question about something that you read.
Either way, I’d like to hear what you have to say. So go ahead and leave a comment below right now or Share it out!
If you found this at all useful as I asked before go ahead and share.
Also please comment below and give your feedback on this or anything else you want to share.