TikTok is one of the most prominent social media platforms right now. The platform has a whopping userbase of 800 million active users out which 467 million downloads of TikTok are reportedly from India. How to Do the Slow Zoom In Effect On TikTok is great question and learn to get better video when you created.
The popularity of this platform is evidently unprecedented as a plethora of social media influencers and users can be seen spending time on TikTok.
What is the Slow Zoom In Effect On TikTok?
yes,the slow zoom is one effect on CapCut app which publish by the TikTok company.and it can help your video get more view ,likes and followers.
this is “Slow Zoom” icon
How to Do the Slow Zoom In Effect On TikTok?
the Slow Zoom effects is not inside of the TikTok and it can not use it directly.But the Capcut can use it for TiKTok video which publish by the TikTok offical company.
- Step 1 : Open the CapCut app and click the “+” to create New project for your video.and then,you can import your video from phone.
- Step 2 :After import the video,you choose the “Effects” on the bottom of screen.
- Step 3 : Choose the “Add effects” button.
- Step 4 : On the “Basic ” sections, you can find the “Slow Zoom” icon on there. Choose the “Slow Zoom” for your video.
- After that,you can export the video and post the video on your tiktok.
Related:How To Use Flash On TikTok?
Now I’d like to hear from you:
What’s your #1 take away from this How to Do the Slow Zoom In Effect On TikTok?
Or maybe you have a question about something that you read.
Either way, I’d like to hear what you have to say. So go ahead and leave a comment below right now or Share it out!
If you found this at all useful as I asked before go ahead and share.
Also please comment below and give your feedback on this or anything else you want to share.